Relics of Salvation Lyrics
1. Darkness and Sadness was all that filled my mind
2. Walking down this empty road not looking far behind
3. In this darkness, I slowly stretch out my hand
4. Nothing to hold to, I thought the world would end
5. In the blackened abyss my light dimly shines
6. No way to turn back, for I've gone to far
7. These accursed wings have appeared
8. Ready to take flight
9. Which lets me escape out the void
10. Seeing a shard of gold light
11. With my wings, I take first flight
12. Into the endless sky, relics of the past
13. These wings are m--y partner
14. Soaring together 'cross many worlds of light
15. Although these wings never fade
16. I have a chance to fly and
17. Change my whole world
18. Now that I've seen
19. What I can feel in this dream
20. I-- still feel, the sadness i--n the air of this dream
21. But now I know of my fears
22. I will believe in the dreams
23. Of my precious heart
24. Now with my pure wings
25. I fly to my future
26. With hope for love and bliss in reality
27. Breaking from darkness, I find myself in light
28. Soaring into the future of the world of my dream
29. These dreams, they're my reality…
Reflection:
Being able to combine a thing that I love to do, art, with this project was really nice for me. I had some challenges with a few things like the school's scanner and iMovie because it was the first time I used them. However, with some help from my friends I was able to figure them out. I also don't normally color many of the things I do on paper. However, working through the hardships of doing this project was what very rewarding once I finished it. I was able to express some of the feelings that I have dealt with in the past from loosing family and friends.
Items Used:
Pencil
Colored Pencil's
Inking Pen
Paper
Gelly Roll
Eracer
Black Sharpie
Blue Ball-Point Pen
Computer
Scanner
Programs Used:
iMovie
iPhoto
iTunes
E-mail
Garage Band
Songs Used:
Opening Song---記憶 (Memory) from the anime 地獄少女二籠 (Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori)
Background Song---幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜 from Touhou Violin (number 4)
Relics of Salvation Story:
A young girl by the name of Kazue helplessly wonders in a vast world of emptiness, abandoned by those who were once so dear and near to her. As time passes the reality that she is truly alone slowly dawns on her as she travels deeper into the gray world that she has created for herself.
Believing that there is nothing left for her the darkness envelopes her and with no where to go thoughts of loneliness and nothingness her soul begins to fade as her presence in the dark dream-like world that was created for her. Closing her eyes she makes one last wish, to be free of this world, before she is devoured by the darkness that consumed the worlds that she had inhabited previously. Suddenly a golden light appeared before her, as if answering her call. And as suddenly as the light appeared, so did the glorious black wings on her back as she took flight and broke through the pitch black void into a new world; one of light.
Lifted into the seemingly endless bright sky by her mighty wings, her new partner. Soaring effortlessly across many new unknown worlds; however while her soul filled with new feelings the memories of the past still lingered. Unwavering she concurred the fears that once dragged her down and destroyed her heart and soul. As time and new worlds seemed to slip by the dark wings that carried her turned a silver-white, purified by the light as her heart healed.
Through the dream worlds she searches for her future of bliss and serenity on wings of salvation. As her bonds for each one becomes a part of her. For these many dream worlds become her reality.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment